Madison police say the U.S. Marshals’ Fugitive Task Force in Jacksonville, Florida has apprehended a fugitive in the Skyline Road murder investigation.
Police say 19-year-old Kenneth Khesahn Altonia Harvey was located and detained by U.S. Marshals Thursday morning in Jacksonville, Florida, and he is awaiting extradition to Madison County on felony warrants for murder and burglary first-degree.
According to police, Harvey fled North Alabama and was suspected to be in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
Jacksonville Beach police found another suspect in the murder of Robert Luke Pratt, Lucas Ray Kemp, on May 9 in Florida, and he was later returned to Madison County for murder and burglary first-degree charges.
Madison police say detectives had reason to believe that Kemp and Harvey were travelling together. They say this is an active investigation, and no other information will be released at this time.
- Madison police: Another Skyline Road murder suspect caught in Florida
- Madison police: 8th suspect charged in Skyline Road murder
- Madison police charge 2 more in Skyline Road murder
- Madison police arrest another in Skyline Road murder; 1 suspect at large
- Madison police: Failed drug robbery led to Skyline Road murder; 8 suspects now involved
- Another Skyline Road murder suspect has preliminary hearing
- Police: Madison murder suspect arrested on Florida beach
- Second suspect arrested after deadly shooting on Skyline Road in Madison
- Florida murder suspect sought in Harvest community
- Florida murder suspect shot by police in Pennsylvania