Photo Gallery 3 Images
Two residents of a Madison neighborhood are taking Halloween decorations to new heights.
Drive by the corner of Tumbleweed Drive and Gooch Lane and you’ll see what we’re talking about.
The football game between Skeletons and Bones stretches across two yards. The set up includes players, cheerleaders and fans – all spooky, of course.
This tradition started in 2017 as something fun to do to bring enjoyment to the area.
Every few days the set up is changed to a new game play.
And if you come by at night, you even get to see it lit up.
A winner of the game will be revealed on Halloween.
- Madison neighbors put on ghoulish football game for Halloween
- Westminster Christian Academy putting on football camp
- Neighbor reacts to Madison County man charged with rape, incest
- Madison Co. neighbors react after man kills three people
- Neighbors want answers after baby murdered in Madison Co.
- Huntsville asks neighbors for input on possible Madison Heights sidewalk
- Madison County neighbors concerned about unhealthy-looking horse in Ardmore
- UNA Baseball celebrates Halloween
- Madison firefighters put out car fire along I-565
- Volunteers put wreaths over veterans' graves in Madison County