Business owners in Madison may soon have their own show on HGTV.
Chelsea McKinney, along with her husband Ammon and business partner, Travis Boginski, renovated a house for an episode of 'Fixin' to Sell'.
McKinney and Boginski own and operate a company in Madison that specializes in home renovations.
The group had only 16 days to flip the house that was shown in the pilot episode.
McKinney told WAAY 31 that a production company contacted them through facebook and asked if they would be interested in flipping homes on tv.
"Two weeks later, they were out here with camera crews" she said. "This is what happened in 16 days and we're super proud of it."
The house shown in the first episode is now available to rent on Air BnB.
McKinney said that the more views the pilot episode has online, the more likely it will be that their show gets picked up for a full season.
You can watch the first episode of 'Fixin' to Sell' by clicking here.
- Madison business owners featured on new HGTV show
- Madison County business owner pleads guilty to securities fraud
- Madison couple, business owners catch scam before it catches them
- Apple's new security feature
- Madison County business owner gets prison sentence; must repay employees he stole from
- Business owners look to revitalize downtown Moulton
- Business owners, visitors rejoice as Yosemite reopens
- Cecil Ashburn shutdown impacts business owners
- Business owners frustrated after string of burglaries
- Business owner pushes for North Huntsville resurgence