Huntsville police say the Madison-Morgan County STAC Team is hard at work.
According to police, the team served a search warrant that resulted in the seizure of nearly one pound of meth, heroin, pills, 2.5 ounces of synthetic marijuana, cocaine, nearly 1500 mL of codeine syrup and a handgun.
The department says the seizure has a total street value of more than $50,000.
- Madison-Morgan County STAC Team search nets cocaine, pills, gun, more
- Morgan County sheriff: Laceys Spring traffic stop finds pills, paraphernalia
- Morgan County sheriff charges Decatur man with cocaine possession
- Morgan Co. sheriff: 2 arrested after search nets heroin, marijuana, firearms
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- Limestone County search nets large amount of meth, marijuana, firearms
- Man arrested in Limestone Co. after investigators find pills, marijuana, gun during home search
- Muscle Shoals man sleeping with AR-15 charged after bust yields pot, cocaine, heroin, pills
- Morgan County sheriff: 2 in custody after multi-agency home search reveals drugs, guns, more