The Madison County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man for child sexual abuse.
Christopher Aaron Wade, 34, is charged with sodomy and sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old. Bond is set at $40,000.
The sheriff’s office says that, because the victim is a juvenile, details of the incident will not be released.
The accusations were reported at a school and a school employee contacted the sheriff’s office Monday, according to law enforcement.
At this time, there is only believed to be a single victim.
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Limestone County sheriff charges Elkmont man with sexual abuse of child under 12
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child
- Man charged with attempted rape, sexual abuse of child
- Florence police charge Killen man with sexually abusing a child
- Marshall County sheriff: 5 charged in child abuse probe
- Former sheriff's office investigator indicted for sexual abuse of child