The Madison County Sheriff's Office says a driver is in custody after hitting a home Monday afternoon while fleeing from a deputy for a traffic violation.
The department says around 4:30 p.m., the department's narcotics unit tried to stop a vehicle, but the driver refused to stop. They say the driver pulled into a driveway on Oakwood Avenue, went around a home and hit the side of the home and a fence in the process.
- Madison County sheriff: Driver arrested after fleeing, hitting home with vehicle
- Vehicle crashes into Huntsville garage; driver flees
- HPD: driver flees after crashing into home
- Madison County Sheriff's Office makes murder arrest
- Madison County sheriff looking for vehicle break-in suspect
- Madison County sheriff seeks help linking vehicle to crime
- Child hit by vehicle near Limestone County Sheriff's Office
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office charges man in home robbery
- Madison County Sheriff's Office locates stolen items, arrests two men
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest