A man who got in a deadly wreck while intoxicated has been indicted by a grand jury, court documents say.
Jose Sanchez was indicted on Sept. 13 for manslaughter, driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident. State troopers say Sanchez was too drunk to drive when his car crossed the center line and hit another car head on.
That accident happened in 2018. Jalissa Garner was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Madison County grand jury indicts man for manslaughter, DUI, leaving the scene in deadly 2018 crash
- Woman accused of leaving scene of deadly Madison wreck charged with manslaughter
- Driver in deadly Shoals Creek boat crash not indicted by Lauderdale County Grand Jury
- Two indicted by grand jury for deadly Marshall County dog attack
- Man charged with manslaughter for off-road DUI crash
- Two men charged with capital murder indicted by Madison County grand jury
- Madison County man charged with manslaughter in fatal 2017 crashes
- Grand jury indicts 4 in death of university frat pledge
- Grand jury indicts Flint River kayaking attack suspects
- Lauderdale County Grand Jury indicts man in rapes of pregnant woman