The 36th annual Madison County fishing rodeo is here!
The event will take place Saturday, May 5th at Sharon Johnston Park in Madison County. It's for kids ages 5 to 15 and is free to participate. Parents will need an ID to register their child. Bait and takle will be provided to every participant. All organizers ask is that you bring your own rod adn reel.
Kids will have a specific amount of time to fish the lake which was stocked fresh for the event. Door prizes along with several grand prizes will be given out throughout the day. Grand prizes go to those who catch the fish that weighs the most.
Registration for the event begins at 7:30 Saturday morning.
- Madison County fishing rodeo happens Saturday
- Huntsville seniors attend annual Senior Fishing Rodeo
- Madison County sheriff: Do not approach 1,400-pound rodeo bull on the loose
- Miss Rodeo USA 2018 rides in for Morgan Sheriff's Rodeo
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Special rider makes grand entry at Morgan Sheriff's Rodeo
- Lincoln Co. teen heads to first Rodeo finals
- 37th annual sheriff's rodeo kicks off in Limestone Co.
- Largest special needs rodeo hosted in Limestone Co.
- Where do proceeds from annual Limestone Co. Sheriff's Rodeo go?