Photo Gallery 2 Images
Update: This was a small bedroom fire. The call came in around 10:50 a.m. to the Bobo Fire Department.
Toney, Bobo, Harvest and Hazel Green fire departments responded. Toney Fire and Rescue says the fire was likely caused by electrical issues.
People were home at the time of the fire, but no one was injured. They contained the fire in the bedroom by shutting the door.
Madison County emergency crews are responding to a structure fire on J Cross Road.
Toney Fire and Rescue and the Bobo Fire Department are at the scene. The public is urged to avoid the area.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and online for updates.
- Toney Fire and Rescue says fire on J Cross Road likely caused by electrical issues
- Overnight fire destroys Toney home
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck
- Home a total loss, 4 displaced after Toney house fire
- Toney homeowner's trash fire gets out of control
- Toney Volunteer Fire Department celebrates 50 years of service
- Toney Fire Department faces challenges of recruiting firefighters
- PG&E electrical lines causes 2018 Camp Fire, California probe finds
- Huntsville Fire and Rescue battles house fire on Tyler Road
- Huntsville Fire rescues 1 from Big Cove Road house fire