A spokesperson for the Madison County Jail confirmed the arrest of a former detention officer on accusations he had sex with a female inmate.
Victor Flores De Leon is free on a $7,500 bond after he turned himself in and was arrested on October 23rd. According to a spokesman with the jail, the alleged encounter occurred on October 9th; an investigation began almost immediately.
De Leon resigned when he learned of the investigation. He'd been with the sheriff's office for two years. It is possible he will face additional charges.
- Madison County detention officer arrested for having sex with female inmate
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- Madison County inmate charged with destroying state property
- Madison County Sheriff's Office hiring new deputies
- A design flaw at the Lauderdale County Detention Center is how escaped inmate got away again
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Defendants ask judge to dismiss Madison County Sheriff's Office sex harassment lawsuits
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Huntsville man sentenced for child-sex trafficking in Madison County
- Convicted sex offender asks Madison County judge for castration