A spokesperson for the Madison County Jail confirmed the arrest of a former detention officer on accusations he had sex with a female inmate.
Victor Flores De Leon is free on a $7,500 bond after he turned himself in and was arrested on October 23rd. According to a spokesman with the jail, the alleged encounter occurred on October 9th; an investigation began almost immediately.
De Leon resigned when he learned of the investigation. He'd been with the sheriff's office for two years. It is possible he will face additional charges.
- Madison County detention officer arrested for having sex with female inmate
- Morgan County inmate charged with attacking detention officer
- Madison County Sheriff's Office makes murder arrest
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- Madison County inmate dies, launching investigation
- Inmates help clean up northeast Madison County
- Lawsuits settled over Madison County inmate deaths
- Inmate found dead in Madison County Jail
- Female inmate escapes Tuscumbia City Jail
- Madison youth detention facility passed state inspections prior to escapes