Madison County authorities have charged a man with sexually abusing a child.
Jerry Wayne Emery, 35, was arrested early Tuesday morning and charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
A Madison County Sheriff's office spokesman said Emery is accused of abusing the victim over the course of a year. The child recently told her mother, who contacted authorities, he said.
Emery was jailed on bonds totaling $60,000.
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Two men charged with child sex abuse
- Boaz man facing child porn, sex abuse charges
- Gadsden man in custody for child sex abuse charges
- Lauderdale Co. investigators arrest man on child sex abuse charges
- Town Creek man arrested on multiple child sex abuse charges
- Limestone County suspects charged with sex abuse of a child
- Huntsville man sentenced for child-sex trafficking in Madison County
- Florence man charged with child abuse