UPDATE: The sheriff's office says this suspect and another counterfeiting suspect have been identified thanks to a tip from social media.
"Both counterfeiting suspects posted earlier have been identified thanks to a tip from our social media post. The two suspects know each other. More information will be available after warrants are obtained and they have been arrested," the sheriff's office posted to Facebook Thursday evening.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man it says passed a fake $100 bill at the Dollar General on Jeff Road on June 23.
If you recognize him, contact Investigator Locke at 256-533-8827 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office seeks man it says used fake $100 bill at Dollar General
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating robbery at Dollar General
- Madison County sheriff: Help identify woman who used fake money at Dollar General
- Videos: Limestone County sheriff seeks Dollar General theft suspect
- Video: Limestone County Sheriff’s Office seeks Dollar General burglary suspect
- Madison man turns 100
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office seeking international accreditation
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect
- Madison County Sheriff's Office receives two new generators
- Madison County sheriff seeks ATV theft suspect