The Madison County Sheriff’s Office seeks help identifying a person it says forcibly entered a residence in the area of Alternate Harvest Road.
The sheriff’s office said the offender took numerous items and caused extensive damage on or between the dates of Nov. 19 and Dec. 31, 2019.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Investigtor Finley at 256-533-8847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office seeks ID of thief caught on camera
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office seeking international accreditation
- Madison County sheriff seeks ATV theft suspect
- Madison County sheriff seeks Porsche theft suspect
- Madison County sheriff IDs homicide victim, says shooting ‘isolated incident’
- Madison County deputies looking for tool thief
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office looking for package thief
- Madison County Sheriff's Office hiring new deputies
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating overnight shooting
- Madison County Sheriff's Office makes murder arrest