UPDATE: New Hope High School, New Hope Elementary School, and Owens Cross Roads Schools are closed for Monday, February 25.
Madison County School students will still be going to school tomorrow, but there will be some slight changes for buses because of the flooded roads.
According to the Madison County superintendent, buses will only pick up students where roads are clear.
Some roads in New Hope and Owens Cross Roads are flooded because of this week's rain. Superintendent Matt Masey reminds parents to not risk driving across roads covered with water. If you live on one of those flooded roads, your child's absence will be excused.
New Hope High, New Hope Elementary and Owens Cross Roads Schools will start at regular time on Monday, February 25.
You can find a full list of school closures here.
- Bus route changes in Madison County due to flooding
- Madison County bus drivers practice routes
- Officials: Zierdt Road in Madison closed indefinitely due to flooding
- Flooding impacting crops in Madison County
- Madison County Emergency Management warns about flooding
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Changes coming for Colbert County school bus routes
- Two Cecil Ashburn Drive alternate routes could be shut down due to flooding
- School bus involved in two-vehicle wreck in Madison County
- Madison County Tiger walk