The death in the fatal fire at a Wyandotte Drive home early July 11 has been ruled accidental, according to Madison County Coroner Tyler Berryhill.
Berryhill said an autopsy confirmed Anthony Green, 46, died from smoke and soot inhalation.
Crews responded to the scene in the 13000 block of Wyandotte Drive about 6:20 a.m. July 11.
- Madison County Coroner: Death in South Huntsville fire ruled accidental
- Fire Marshal rules Gurley church fire accidental
- Arab downtown apartment fire ruled accidental
- Huntsville Fire: Magnolia Place Apartments fire was accidental
- Coroner: Colbert Heights High School assistant coach's death ruled a suicide
- Lawsuits settled over Madison County inmate deaths
- DeKalb County Coroner identifies victim in Geraldine house fire
- Fire in South Huntsville displaces family
- Fire breaks out in South Huntsville neighborhood
- Madison County Coroner: Victims of fatal Brownsboro crash were husband and wife