A Madison County man was arrested Monday on charges of willful abuse of a child and strangulation. 32-year-old Stephen Hamm is held on a $20,000 bond.
According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office, he attacked a woman and two children at a home near Harvest before they were able to escape. Deputies said the victims had bruises but didn't elaborate on the extent of their injuries.
- Madison Co. man charged with willful abuse of a child and strangulation
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Albertville man charged with child abuse
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Albertville couple charged with abusing small child
- Two men charged with child sex abuse