The Madison County Sheriff's Office responded to Madison Hospital, Huntsville Hospital and Parlay's Sports Bar and Grill on Wall Triana Highway Monday night after learning of a shooting.
Officials spoke with three victims. A 32-year-old male had a gunshot wound to his back, a 47-year-old male had a gunshot wound to his shoulder and a 31-year-old male had a gunshot wound to his ear.
One man who lives in the Town of Triana where the shooting happened told us shootings normally happen on the weekends.
"It's different in the daytime. It's not a bad place to live. It's mostly on the weekend we have our most problem," said Samuel Glover.
According to Lieutenant Donny Shaw with the sheriff's office, a confrontation inside Parlay's led to the parking lot where a male in his twenties shot at the victims.
Glover told us he has lived in the are for nearly forty years and has heard shootings.
"They stop and shoot in the air and just start shooting. In the past, they would stop and start shooting the stop sign in front of my house," he said.
The victims are all expected to survive. The sheriff's office said they expect warrants will be obtained and issued for the suspect Tuesday.
WAAY 31 will update this story when an arrest is made.
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting on Monday night
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting
- Teen shot on Alpha Lane, Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating
- Madison County Sheriff's Office hiring new deputies
- Madison Co. Sheriff's office receives lifesaving technology
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office seeking international accreditation
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office receives new K-9
- Madison County Sheriff's Office conducts early morning drug operation
- Authorities investigating shooting in Madison area
- Investigation into alleged theft from Marshall County Sheriff's Office