UPDATE: The suspect is 25-year-old Taylor Jon Nichols. Shaw says the warrant being served was for assault first-degree, and Huntsville police have an additional warrant.
The suspect was booked in the Madison County Jail with no bond.
According to Lt. Donny Shaw with the Madison County Sheriff's Office, Capshaw Road in Madison has been reopened after being closed Tuesday when authorities attempted to serve a warrant twice.
Shaw says the suspect was not at the location during the first attempt. During a second attempt, Shaw says the suspect refused to come to the door, but after a short period of time, the suspect was taken into custody.
Shaw says no additional information is available at this time.
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office: Capshaw Road reopened, one suspect in custody
- Huntsville motorcyclist killed in three-vehicle crash on Capshaw Road
- Traffic Alert: Wreck closes Capshaw Road at Wall Triana, Nance
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office: 3 of 4 suspects in Tuesday murder now in custody
- Madison County robbery suspect in custody
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect in custody after shooting on Huntsville-Brownsferry Road
- Harvest road shut down by Madison Co. Sheriff's office
- Madison County Sheriff's Office wants help identifying armed robbery suspect
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office: Man in custody after search at Indian Hills Road, Bethel Road
- Madison County sheriff seeks ATV theft suspect