Madison County Sheriff Blake Dorning announced Lieutenant Donny Shaw is being nationally recognized with the Nextdoor Champion Award.
Nextdoor is a free private social network for your neighborhood that alerts residents to things like break-ins.
The award recognizes Shaw’s post to the Sheriff’s Office public agency page and the public engagement with his post through likes, replies and messages.
Shaw is one of 35 law enforcement officers across the nation to be recognized by Nextdoor.
Nextdoor will be honoring Shaw and the other officers this week.
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Lt. recieves national award
- Cyber Camp recieves $100,000 pledge
- Madison County teacher wins national award
- Lauderdale County High School will be recieving more SROs
- Madison Co. Sheriff's office receives lifesaving technology
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office seeking international accreditation
- Madison Co. Commissioners react to Sheriff's request
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office receives new K-9
- Madison County Sheriff's Office hiring new deputies
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating overnight shooting