Six Huntsville area schools are participating in the National Interscholastic Cycling Association's 4th race in the 2018 race series on April 29th.
The National Interscholastic Cycling Association, or NICA, is a high school racing league that includes 32 teams from across the state.
Teams from Buckhorn High School, Bob Jones, Grissom High School, Huntsville High School, and Randolph are participating. A Madison Composite team will compete as well.
There are 400 student athletes competing, and races start at 9:00 a.m at the Space and Rocket Center.
- Local cycling teams compete in national race
- Local athlete competes in national billiards tournament
- Teams compete for volleyball state title
- UAH Chargers Wheelchair Basketball Team to compete at Nationals in Chicago
- First cycle track opens in downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville student to compete in Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Cycle the South Hope Ride Stops in Huntsville
- Menstrual cycle tracking will be added to the Apple Watch
- Huntsville counselors work to break cycle of domestic violence
- Huntsville's native and bowler Tiffany Clark heads to Las Vegas to compete for Team USA