Some local businesses will extend their hours Monday night if the University of Alabama Crimson Tide win the 2019 National Championship game.
DICK'S Sporting Goods Huntsville locations will be open immediately after the game to sell official National Championship merchandise to fans, if the Tide win.
Academy Sports + Outdoors will also extend its business hours, pending a Crimson Tide win, at all 16 of its Alabama locations to sell National Championship gear.
If you own a local business that will also be extending its hours if the Tide take home the championship title, let us know at email@example.com.
- Local businesses to extend hours if Crimson Tide win National Championship
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- Clemson rolls over the Crimson Tide
- Changes rolling over the Crimson Tide
- Crimson Tide counting on true freshman on defense
- 2018 Sugar Bowl and Crimson Tide's family values
- Countdown to bittersweet Sugar Bowl for the Crimson Tide
- National Championship Game brings big business
- Betting on Auburn to win National Championship
- Auburn Equestrian wins second-straight National Championship