After several days of showers and thunderstorms the Tennessee Valley will begin to dry out Monday and into Tuesday.
A few pop-up showers and thunderstorms will be possible this afternoon but drier air will move in from the northwest which will end the threat of rain by the late afternoon. Afternoon highs will reach the low to mid 80s today but most of the Valley will struggle to make it out of the 70s by Tuesday afternoon.
The next threat for showers and thunderstorms will be Wednesday as a system clips the Tennessee Valley. A few strong thunderstorms will produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Drier and cooler weather will return by Thursday.
- Lingering storms Monday, drying out Tuesday
- Monday Evening Storms, Then Drier Tuesday
- Chill lingers through Saturday
- Dangerous severe storm risk growing for Monday night & Tuesday morning
- Dangerous severe storms growing increasingly likely next Monday & Tuesday
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Dry and cooler Tuesday, thunderstorms return Wednesday
- Dry But Feeling Close To 100 Monday
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Preparation for potential storms Monday