Schools across Lincoln County, Tennessee, will remain closed on Monday as their students and staff are recovering from the flu.
Both Lincoln County Schools and Fayetteville City Schools confirmed on Saturday that they will remain closed. They decided on Thursday to close their campuses for cleaning on Friday as well.
Fayetteville City Schools Superintendent Janine Wilson said FAST will also not be open.
East Lawrence County Elementary School in Alabama closed much of this past week due to "the number of flu cases and excessive absences."
- Lincoln County, Fayetteville City Schools closed on Monday due to illnesses
- Lincoln County, Fayetteville City, TN, public schools closed Friday due to illness outbreak
- Marshall County, Fayetteville City, Lincoln County schools closing Thursday, Friday for illness
- Lincoln Co. Schools closed Wednesday due to absentees, illnesses
- Marshall County schools closed Monday and Tuesday due to illnesses
- Schools in Lincoln County closed because of illnesses
- Arab City Schools closing Monday due to coronavirus
- Some local school districts closing due to illness
- Franklin, Lawrence counties, Fayetteville City schools closed Tuesday, ahead of coronavirus shutdown
- Scottsboro City Schools close due to flu