Sadie Wolaver is an 18-year-old girl from the Tennessee Valley, and she just happens to be one of the top barrel racers in the world.
Wolaver just finished her first season in the International Pro Rodeo Association. She currently ranks 6th in the World and she has a really good chance of being named Rookie of the Year.
Her motivation for racing? Her dad and grandfather. They both used to barrel race and that's what pulled her into the sport. This has been a dream of hers since she was four.
Now, she'll compete in the International Finals Rodeo next week, January 18-20, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Lincoln Co. teen heads to first Rodeo finals
- Miss Rodeo USA 2018 rides in for Morgan Sheriff's Rodeo
- Madison County fishing rodeo happens Saturday
- Special rider makes grand entry at Morgan Sheriff's Rodeo
- Lincoln County inmate hospitalized after attempting escape
- Lincoln County inmate dead after being hospitalized
- Huntsville Hospital affiliates with Lincoln Health Systems
- Lincoln County school bus involved in crash
- Teen bystander shot in head at Alabama recreation center
- Fire crews respond to church fire in Lincoln County