Right now, first responders are on the scene of a church fire in Lincoln County, Tennessee.
According to the Emergency Management Agency Director, Doug Campbell, the Lincoln United Methodist Church was empty when the fire started tonight.
Three fire departments responded to the scene and are working to contain the fire.
Campbell says the church building is a total loss. The cause is unknown at this time.
- Fire crews respond to church fire in Lincoln County
- Crews respond to Madison County house fire
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Lincoln County church members share memories before fire
- Crews respond to fire on Bell Road in Limestone County
- Crews respond to fire on Looney Road in Limestone County
- Huntsville Fire and Rescue Crews respond to house fires
- Crews battle fire at LifePoint Church in Albertville
- Crews respond to fire at home in Sheffield
- Crews respond to structure fire at Elkton Road in Athens