Two people were arrested Tuesday after the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit and patrol deputies conducted a traffic stop.
According to a post on the unit’s Facebook page, investigators located pills and a small amount of marijuana during one search. Yamashita Mitchell and Damion Gentry were arrested.
Upon arriving at the Limestone County Jail, the post says corrections officers found 31 grams of methamphetamine and 51 Hydrocodone pills on Mitchell.
Mitchell was charged with trafficking methamphetamine. Gentry was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
- Limestone traffic stop nets 2 arrests, meth, Hydrocodone
- DeKalb County sheriff: Traffic stop nets meth, guns, cash, 2 arrests
- Limestone County search nets large amount of meth, marijuana, firearms
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Huntsville police: Man arrested after meth found during traffic stop
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- Documents: Limestone County mother arrested after 2-year-old eats meth
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur