Laura Pylant was indicted by the Limestone County grand jury on charges of first degree insurance fraud and second degree arson. The indictment alleges that Pylant set fire to her Athens home back in April and then filed a fraudulent claim with Geico Insurance for more than $1,000.
She was indicted on Sept. 7 and arrested on Sept. 20. She was then released from the Limestone County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Limestone County woman indicted for insurance fraud, arson
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Colbert County insurance agent pleads guilty to fraud
- Limestone County man arrested for attempted murder, arson
- Limestone County man indicted for taking money from the elderly
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Huntsville man indicted for odometer tampering and bank fraud
- Limestone County woman helps victim kidnapped from Winston County
- Florence woman indicted after fatal wreck
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County