Laura Pylant was indicted by the Limestone County grand jury on charges of first degree insurance fraud and second degree arson. The indictment alleges that Pylant set fire to her Athens home back in April and then filed a fraudulent claim with Geico Insurance for more than $1,000.
She was indicted on Sept. 7 and arrested on Sept. 20. She was then released from the Limestone County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Limestone County woman indicted for insurance fraud, arson
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- Limestone County woman facing charges for identity theft
- Lack of funding impacting Limestone County bridges
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding