An Elkmont man was killed when his SUV ran off a Limestone County road Saturday night, Alabama State Troopers said.
David Ralph Tucker, 19, was driving on Holt Road when his SUV ran off the road, hit a culvert and overturned. The wreck happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday.
Troopers said Tucker was not wearing his seat belt. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck
- Deadly crash kills Elkmont man Saturday night
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Capital murder trial for teenager in Limestone County continued again
- UPDATE: Teenage girl dead after Limestone County rollover accident
- Man seriously injured in Limestone County crash