A teenager who was charged with attempted murder for a Monday evening shooting is now facing a murder charge.
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office says the victim in the Monday night shooting on Wellhouse Drive died Tuesday night. As a result, authorities said Kobe Keshon Peoples, 17, now faces a murder charge.
Peoples shot the 21-year-old victim after a fight at the home in the 16000 block of Wellhouse Road.
Peoples is currently being held in the Limestone County Jail without bond.
- Limestone County shooting victim dies; juvenile now charged with murder
- Victims identified in Limestone County triple murder
- Victims identified in fatal Limestone County shooting
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Victim in I-565 shooting dies
- Juvenile accidentally shoots man in Dekalb County
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- Decatur apartment shooting victim dies; police looking for murder suspect
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck