Limestone County investigators want help identifying a woman accused of using a cloned credit card for more than $300 at a Walmart in Athens.
If you have information, the sheriff's office would like you to call 256-232-0111.
- Limestone County sheriff wants help identifying woman accused of using cloned credit card at Walmart
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Madison County sheriff: Help identify woman accused of using cloned card at local business
- Police: Fraud suspects had equipment for cloning credit cards
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Madison authorities searching for card cloning scammer
- Huntsville police want help identifying suspects accused of using cloned debit cards
- Huntsville police want help identifying debit, credit card fraud suspects
- Huntsville police need help identifying suspect accused of using stolen credit card at Target
- Limestone County sheriff wants help identifying two burglary suspects