The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the person it says is responsible for about $4,000 in property damage.
The sheriff’s office says a 2006 to 2013 Chevrolet Impala left the scene of an accident on Stinnett Hollow Road on the night of April 4 or early April 5.
The driver caused the property damage, losing an entire tinted door window and doing considerable damage to the body of the car.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Caleb Durden at 256-232-0111.
- Limestone County sheriff seeks property damage suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks Sunday morning burglary suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks multiple vehicle break-in suspects
- Videos: Limestone County sheriff seeks Dollar General theft suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks honey bun bandit
- Limestone County sheriff seeks stolen duck boat
- Limestone County sheriff: 1 dead after apparent property dispute
- Madison County sheriff seeks ATV theft suspect
- Madison County sheriff seeks Porsche theft suspect
- Morgan County sheriff seeks 3 on meth, stolen property charges