The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the person it says is responsible for about $4,000 in property damage.
The sheriff’s office says a 2006 to 2013 Chevrolet Impala left the scene of an accident on Stinnett Hollow Road on the night of April 4 or early April 5.
The driver caused the property damage, losing an entire tinted door window and doing considerable damage to the body of the car.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Caleb Durden at 256-232-0111.
- Limestone County sheriff seeks property damage suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks honey bun bandit
- Limestone County sheriff seeks Sunday morning burglary suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks multiple vehicle break-in suspects
- Limestone County sheriff: 1 dead after apparent property dispute
- Madison County sheriff seeks ATV theft suspect
- Photos: Storm causes damage in Limestone County
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office seeks check fraud suspect
- Albertville family cleaning up tornado-damaged property
- Limestone County district 4 shed damaged by severe weather