Limestone County deputies say two are behind bars after a search warrant led to the seizure of a large amount of methamphetamine, marijuana and firearms.
Authorities say they conducted an early Monday morning search at a home on Nick Davis Road. When they entered the home, they found 11.7 ounces of methamphetamine, 1.3 ounces of marijuana, 3.5 Xanax bars, 12 firearms and more than $9,000.
The Limestone County Special Response Team located Jeremy Roy Cameron, 29, and Shavonna Sue Barton, 25, in the bedroom during the search. The team says they were within reach of weapons, but they were able to safely apprehend both of them.
the team also seized three cars, five trucks, one Jeep, three motorcycles, one lawn mower, one boat and one trailer.
Cameron is charged with drug trafficking, illegal possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond has yet to be set. Barton is being charged with possession of a controlled substance, illegal possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia with a bond set at $4,500.
- Limestone County search nets large amount of meth, marijuana, firearms
- PHOTOS: Madison County deputies seize large amount of meth, firearms in traffic stop
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Documents: Limestone County mother arrested after 2-year-old eats meth
- Colbert County losing large amount of water because of pipe breaks, leaks
- Limestone County store under a federal search warrant
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Bands shine in Limestone County
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured