Some roads in Limestone County are impassable due to flooding and one road is closed due to erosion.
Pleasant Hill Rd. just off Buck Island is closed indefinitely due to erosion, said Limestone County Emergency Management Agency.
Chapman Hollow rd. at Highway 99 and the North entrance to Highway 172 are closed because of flooding along with Happy Hollow Rd.
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding
- Major road still closed after flooding in Limestone Co.
- Officials: Zierdt Road in Madison closed indefinitely due to flooding
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Limestone Co. Schools, Jackson Co. Schools excusing absences for students who live on roads closed due to flooding
- Road closed for repairs due to weather, high traffic in Limestone Co.
- Road closed after flooding washes out large pipe in Limestone Co.
- Homes flooded on Happy Hollow Road in Limestone Co.
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads