Some roads in Limestone County are impassable due to flooding and one road is closed due to erosion.
Pleasant Hill Rd. just off Buck Island is closed indefinitely due to erosion, said Limestone County Emergency Management Agency.
Chapman Hollow rd. at Highway 99 and the North entrance to Highway 172 are closed because of flooding along with Happy Hollow Rd.
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- North Alabama roads closed due to flooding
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Road closed for repairs due to weather, high traffic in Limestone Co.
- Some schools delayed and closed on Wednesday due to flooding
- School closings due to weather
- Limestone County deputies investigating shooting on Old Railroad Bed Road
- Crews respond to fire on Bell Road in Limestone County
- Crews respond to fire on Looney Road in Limestone County
- Some Jackson County Schools dismissing due to rain, flooding