According to the Limestone County Emergency Management Agency, the following roads were closed on Saturday due to culverts washing out from the heavy rainfall:
Aunt Ann Hill Rd closed at Smith Hollow Rd.
Gaston Hollow Rd. closed at church
The following roads are closed due to flooding because of continued rainfall:
Highway 99 at Chapman Hollow.
Mooresville Rd. closed between Humphrey Rd. and Old Hwy 20.
Cowford Rd. closed at Brownsferry Rd.
Thatch Rd. at Liberty Rd.
Mooresville Rd. North of 53
Cagle Rd. at Hays Mill Rd.
Cedar Hill Rd. at 53
New Bethel Rd. at Sandlin Rd.
The complete list of road closures across north Alabama can be found here.
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding
- North Alabama roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads flooded in Limestone County
- Major road still closed after flooding in Limestone Co.
- Limestone Co. road closed after flooding causes it to fail
- Officials: Zierdt Road in Madison closed indefinitely due to flooding
- Limestone County Senior Centers close due to coronavirus
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Limestone County EMA warning motorists about possible flooded roads