According to the Limestone County Emergency Management Agency, the following roads were closed on Saturday due to culverts washing out from the heavy rainfall:
Aunt Ann Hill Rd closed at Smith Hollow Rd.
Gaston Hollow Rd. closed at church
The following roads are closed due to flooding because of continued rainfall:
Highway 99 at Chapman Hollow.
Mooresville Rd. closed between Humphrey Rd. and Old Hwy 20.
Cowford Rd. closed at Brownsferry Rd.
Thatch Rd. at Liberty Rd.
Mooresville Rd. North of 53
Cagle Rd. at Hays Mill Rd.
Cedar Hill Rd. at 53
New Bethel Rd. at Sandlin Rd.
The complete list of road closures across north Alabama can be found here.
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding
- Major road still closed after flooding in Limestone Co.
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Officials: Zierdt Road in Madison closed indefinitely due to flooding
- Limestone Co. Schools, Jackson Co. Schools excusing absences for students who live on roads closed due to flooding
- Road closed for repairs due to weather, high traffic in Limestone Co.
- Road closed after flooding washes out large pipe in Limestone Co.
- Homes flooded on Happy Hollow Road in Limestone Co.
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads