Tonight, we're learning more about the killer that murdered three people in Limestone County.
WAAY 31 did some digging into Darwin Brazier's Alabama court records and found out he had a history of alleged abuse.
In 1994, he was charged with harassment. Those charges were later dismissed by a judge.
One of the victim's, his ex-wife, Debra Harley, filed for divorce in 2003. Brazier then went to court to contest the divorce.
In February of 2017, Brazier filed for custody of his two daughters.
In 2005 and just over a year ago, in April of 2017, Debra Harley filed for protection from abuse against her ex-husband, Darwin Brazier.
The photo above is from Brazier's facebook page.
- Limestone County killer had history of alleged abuse
- Limestone County tornado history draws national attention
- Killer in Limestone County triple-murder takes own life
- Limestone County suspects charged with sex abuse of a child
- Limestone County DA: Man found guilty of rape, sexual abuse
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Bands shine in Limestone County
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured
- Former preacher faces child sex abuse charges in Limestone Co.