UPDATE: A teenage girl, 14-year-old Addie Kathryn Baker, is dead after a UTV accident in the 16000 block of Blackburn Road.
Officials say it appears to be a rollover accident that happened in a field behind a home on Blackburn Road, and she was riding a UTV, similar to a Polaris Ranger or John Deere Gator. They say the call about the incident originally came in as an ATV accident.
Limestone County deputies are responding to an ATV accident on Highway 72 at Blackburn Road that involves a teenage girl, according to Stephen Young, a spokesperson for the sheriff's office.
WAAY 31 has a reporter on the way to the scene and will provide updates.
BREAKING: LCSO is working an ATV accident in the 16000 block of Blackburn road with a confirmed fatality of a teenage girl.
— Limestone Sheriff (@LimestoneCoSO) July 31, 2019
- UPDATE: Teenage girl dead after Limestone County rollover accident
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Capital murder trial for teenager in Limestone County continued again
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Update: murder-suicide reported in Limestone County
- One dead, one hurt in Limestone County crash
- Limestone County sheriff: 1 dead after apparent property dispute
- Man dead after train crash in Limestone County