Limestone County authorities say the search is over for a man who led law enforcement on a pursuit throughout Alabama and Tennessee.
Deputies say Christopher James Shock, 30, is now in custody as of Monday morning.
The sheriff's office says Shock led deputies on a pursuit which eventually entered Giles County, Tennessee on Interstate 65.
Authorities believe he threw a pistol from his white Ford Explorer during the pursuit. When deputies recovered the firearm, they found out it was reported stolen.
Deputies say Shock is facing felony drug charges.
- Limestone County authorities say suspect in multi-state pursuit now in custody
- Charges announced for Limestone County vehicle pursuit suspect, girlfriend
- Limestone County school officials, authorities practice active shooter training
- Deputies arrest 18-year-old accused of driving 120 mph in Limestone County pursuit
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Help find suspect in Limestone Co. burglaries
- Madison County authorities identify package theft suspect
- Authorities searching for theft suspect
- Lack of funding impacting Limestone County bridges