Limestone County authorities say the search is over for a man who led law enforcement on a pursuit throughout Alabama and Tennessee.
Deputies say Christopher James Shock, 30, is now in custody as of Monday morning.
The sheriff's office says Shock led deputies on a pursuit which eventually entered Giles County, Tennessee on Interstate 65.
Authorities believe he threw a pistol from his white Ford Explorer during the pursuit. When deputies recovered the firearm, they found out it was reported stolen.
Deputies say Shock is facing felony drug charges.
- Limestone County authorities say suspect in multi-state pursuit now in custody
- Suspect in custody after pursuit with state troopers, Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office
- Charges announced for Limestone County vehicle pursuit suspect, girlfriend
- Four suspects in custody after search at N. Hine Street by Limestone County Narcotics Unit
- Limestone County sheriff: Suspect barricaded in home during arrest warrant service now in custody
- Limestone County sheriff seeks property damage suspect
- Morgan Co. sheriff: Woman arrested after multi-county pursuit of stolen vehicle
- Madison County robbery suspect in custody
- 15-year-old suspect in custody after vehicle, foot pursuit in Decatur
- Limestone County school officials, authorities practice active shooter training