All Limestone County Senior Centers will temporarily close starting Monday, March 16 through April 3, 2020.
Senior Centers closing include those in Ardmore, Athens, Elkmont, Good Springs, Owens, Tanner and East Limestone. The Meals on Wheels program will continue.
“We are working closely with national and state agencies regarding COVID-19,” said Limestone County Commission Chairman Collin Daly. “The safety of our citizens is our top priority.
- Limestone County Senior Centers close due to coronavirus
- Morgan County senior citizen centers closed due to coronavirus
- Jackson Co. senior centers, public transportation closed due to coronavirus
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Huntsville-Madison County Senior Center temporarily closed due to concerns about coronavirus
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding
- Limestone County Commission closes offices to the public due to coronavirus outbreak
- Arab Senior Center reopens
- Madison County Courthouse, Probate Office closing due to coronavirus
- Jackson County Schools closing Tuesday due to coronavirus concerns