A Limestone County school bus is stopped on the side of Highway 20 in the eastbound lanes after an air conditioning van ran into the back of the bus.
This is near I-565 and the Mooresville Road Exit. No kids were on the bus.
The wreck happened around 8:10 a.m. A WAAY 31 reporter saw it happen and contacted Limestone County Schools. We are waiting to hear back.
Traffic is already backed up for miles due to multiple car accidents near the Mooresville Road exit
- Limestone County school bus accident on Highway 20
- Limestone County Schools bus drivers dealing with flood waters
- UPDATE: Teenage girl dead after Limestone County rollover accident
- Overnight wreck shuts down Highway 72 in Limestone County
- Limestone County Schools considering cutting teachers
- Limestone County Schools holding Summer Meals Program
- Old Highway 20 bridge in Limestone County will see construction in 2018
- Madison County school bus driver shortage causing bus delay
- Lincoln County school bus involved in crash
- Troopers investigating Marshall County school bus crash