Investigators in Limestone County arrested three people on drug related charges Thursday, after complaints from members of the community.
Devin Tyler Widner, 23, of Lester is charged with drug trafficking, concealed carry without a permit and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held in the Limestone County Jail on $11,750 bond.
Anthony Wayne Tucker, 47, of Lexington is charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm with altered serial number and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held in the Limestone County Jail on $13,500 bond.
Sable Camille Lash, 29, of Lexington is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. She was released from the Limestone County Jail on $1000 bond.
Narcotic investigators received several complaints over the past couple of months from residents of the Salem community.
On Thursday, Investigators observed Widner driving a vehicle at stopped him at the Salem Mapco.
After searching the vehicle, they discovered 3 ounces of methamphetamine amd a meth pipe inside. They also found a loaded handgun.
They arrested Widner and searched his residence on Aunt Ann Hill Road.
While searching the residence, they discovered Tucker and Lash.
Tucker attempted to toss a case containing nine grams of methamphetamine. He was detained and investigators found a loaded pistol in his front pocket.
After placing Tucker under arrest, they also found additional drug paraphernalia, body armor and a tear gas grenade in the residence.
- Limestone County Investigators arrest three on drug related charges
- Limestone County investigators arrest three men on drug charges
- Limestone Co. investigators arrest suspect related to vehicle theft
- Two suspects arrested in Jackson County on drug-related charges
- Multiple suspects arrested for drug-related charges in DeKalb County
- Violent felon arrested in Limestone County on weapons, drug charges
- Two Athens brothers arrested on drug-related charges
- Limestone County couple arrested on child porn, sexual misconduct charges
- Investigators find drugs in 'unexpected areas' in Limestone Co.
- Man charged with impersonating Limestone County deputy