Photo Gallery 1 Images
A man died Friday morning after hitting a patch of ice and striking a tree in Limestone County.
Mike West, Limestone County coroner, said Richard Brock, 69, was driving on Swanncott Road.
Brock died at the scene, West said.
- Limestone County Coroner: Driver dies after car hits ice, tree
- Limestone County Coroner: Hazel Green man hit and killed by a truck in Decatur
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck
- Drivers claim roadwork damaged their cars in Limestone Co.
- Neighbors rally behind boy hit by car in Limestone Co.
- Downed tree, weather impacted Limestone County school buses Thursday morning
- Charger Hockey hits home ice
- Limestone County Coroner describes Sisk family murders as unique in his career
- Child on bike hit by car in Limestone County, flown to hospital in Birmingham
- Alabama State Troopers identify man killed after car hit by train in Limestone County