The Limestone County Commission is closing its offices to the public due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Even though the offices are closed, service is available online.
With the exception of Meals on Wheels, all Limestone County Senior Centers in Ardmore, Athens, Elkmont, Good Springs, Owens, Tanner and East Limestone will be closed.
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office and Detention Center will operate as usual. They can be contacted at 256-232-0111.
People needing a pistol permit are urged to apply online at www.limestonesheriff.com or to call 256-232-0111.
The commission says inmate visitation onsite has been cancelled, but remote visits can be scheduled online at www.iwebvisit.com.
Fingerprinting and background checks for the public have been suspended.
- Limestone County Commission closes offices to the public due to coronavirus outbreak
- Limestone County Senior Centers close due to coronavirus
- Limestone County Commission says sheriff's indictment won't impact public safety
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Madison County Commission declares state of emergency amid coronavirus outbreak
- Morgan County Commission approves state of emergency due to coronavirus
- US Capitol closing to public until April amid coronavirus outbreak
- Madison County Courthouse, Probate Office closing due to coronavirus
- Lincoln County, Fayetteville City, TN, public schools closed Friday due to illness outbreak
- Jackson Co. senior centers, public transportation closed due to coronavirus