A Leighton woman is accused of writing dozens of forged checks in Lauderdale County.
Kimberly King, 41, of Leighton, was arrested Tuesday and charged with first-degree theft and third-degree possession of a forged instrument.
Florence police said King took checks from a home in Florence and wrote 33 forged checks in the Florence area. Police said she stole at least $2,925.
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- Leighton woman dies in early Sunday crash
- Leighton woman killed in weekend wreck
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- Leighton grant will help fix water issues
- Deputies: 2 found with drugs, forged checks in Athens motel
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Huntsville police: Help identify suspect in investigation into forged checks