Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office deputies and the Lawrence County Narcotics Unit arrested two men after they say drugs were found during a Sunday traffic stop on County Road 222.
Dustin Heath Spears, 37, of Hillsboro and Kenny Wade Brown, 29, of Moulton both were charged with drug trafficking ice/methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a press release from Lt. Chris Waldrep..
Waldrep said the drugs were found in the vehicle along with drug paraphernalia. After further investigation by the narcotics unit, the substance believed to be Methamphetamine or Ice weighed about 56 grams.
Both Spears and Brown were transported to the Lawrence County Jail and both men have a $10,500 bond.
- Lawrence County sheriff charges 2 with drug trafficking
- Lawrence County sheriff arrests 2 on drug trafficking, pot charges
- Lawrence County sheriff: Suspect arrested for drug trafficking in multi-agency operation
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- PHOTOS: Five charged in Lawrence County drug investigation
- Lawrence County sheriff charges Town Creek man with rape, stalking
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Lawrence County Sheriff's chief of staff suspended
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking