A Hillsboro man is dead following a crash late Thursday night in Lawrence County.
Christopher Reding died after his car left County Road 424 near County Road 222, hit a ditch, and rolled. State Troopers said Reding was not wearing his seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle. He died on scene. Investigators are trying to determine why his car left the road, however, they said excessive speed played a roll in the crash.
- Hillsboro man killed in Lawrence County crash
- Coroner: Man killed in Lawrence County shooting
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lawrence County
- Town Creek man killed Sunday in Lawrence County shooting
- Man's body found in Lawrence County, Tenn.
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- 12-year-old struck and killed on Lawrence County Road
- Man killed in Colbert County crash