A Trinity man accused of sexually abusing a child is out of jail on bond.
Johnny Allen Harwell, 64, was arrested and charged with two counts of sexual abuse of a child under 12, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and a count of first-degree sodomy.
The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office said Harwell is accused of sexually abusing two girls, ages 7 and 9, that he was providing afternoon child care for at his home in Trinity.
Harwell was released from the Lawrence County Jail after posting bond totaling $105,000.
- Lawrence County man charged with sexually abusing girls
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- Man's body found in Lawrence County, Tenn.
- Hillsboro man killed in Lawrence County crash
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- Illegal Immigrant facing sexual abuse charges
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child