Lawrence County Schools are dismissing at 2 p.m. Monday due to flooding issues.
The district says there are concerns about buses being able to safely complete their routes. It says parents should expect additional changes in schedules, and early dismissals or cancellations are possible.
Lawrence County high schools are scheduled to participate in sub-regional basketball tournaments Monday night. These have not been called off at this time.
- Lawrence County Schools dismissing early due to flooding
- Some Jackson County Schools dismissing due to rain, flooding
- Schools dismissing early Monday due to severe weather threat
- Some North Alabama schools dismissing early due to inclement weather
- Two Lawrence County schools closed due to flu
- Weather worries causing schools to dismiss early
- Sylvania School in DeKalb County dismissing early due to water pressure issues
- Ider High School in DeKalb County dismisses early due to water pressure issues
- Blossomwood Elementary in Huntsville dismissing early due to plumbing problems
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck