An escaped inmate from Lawrence County is back in custody.
According to the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office, Mark Terry was found late Thursday night. This comes after the Cullman County Sheriff's Office received information about his location.
Brandi Holton was arrested with Terry. Sheriff Gene Mitchell did not say what she is charged with.
No other information is available at this time.
- Lawrence County Deputies capture escaped inmate
- Escaped inmate captured
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured
- Escaped inmate captured near Geraldine
- UPDATE: Escaped Marion County inmate captured
- Details released in capture of escaped Limestone County inmate
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Search for escaped inmate
- UPDATE: Inmate who escaped Decatur work release captured