A Cherokee County man is dead after being found underneath his lawnmower Saturday morning.
Authorities say the 62 year old William Sullivan lost control of his lawnmower, it went down into a ditch, and then the mower landed on top of him.
The official cause of death is crush injury to the chest. The accident is under investigation. No foul play is suspected.
- Lawnmower accident kills Cherokee County man
- 4-year-old hurt after lawnmower accident in Toney
- Cherokee High School lockdown lifted
- DeKalb County sheriff catches would-be lawnmower bandit on video
- Cherokee student arrested for school threat
- 82-year-old man charged for running pill operation in Cherokee
- Tractor accident kills Morgan County contractor
- Cherokee's Piggly Wiggly open again after customer accidentally shot himself
- Dozens are jobless after Cherokee Piggly Wiggly closes
- Swampy football field could be fixed at Cherokee High School