The Madison County Sheriff's Office tells WAAY 31 it is investigating a death involving an infant.
The investigation began Saturday in the area of Ready Section Road and Brier Fork Road in Hazel Green. At least two people have been interviewed by authorities, but the Madison County Sheriff's Office said no arrests have been made as of 2:56 p.m. on Saturday.
WAAY 31 has a reporter on the scene following this story, and we'll report any new details in the investigation.
- Law enforcement investigating infant death in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- Hazel Green High School names new principal
- Traffic alert: Hazel Green house on fire
- Hazel Green girls basketball making school history